Sunday, March 28, 2010

My Individual Project

What I'm thinking about doing for my final project is to resolve the problem that I discovered earlier in the semester when we were asked to blog about historical buildings. As I mentioned in that blog post, the old Masonic Temple in Lansing is now a part of Cooley Law School, but when I went to investigate there was no mention of this fact anywhere on the building. I was hoping to find a nice informative plaque: My idea is to research the history of the building (including finding some pictures of the inside before it was gutted and turned into a college) and design a plaque for them. With any luck, the people in charge of buildings at Cooley will also think that this is a good idea and maybe even make the plaque! I think it could be pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment